Saturday 26 January 2013

It's raining, It's pouring...


It's been raining for about three days straight now. The first day was fine as I was at work so I didn’t even notice much. Yesterday I watched chick flicks while my boyfriend slept to recover from his all-nighter. Today I have been watching doctor who. I also had to go move my sister’s car as it was starting to look like it needed floaties. At least I live on the 3rd floor of my building so I know my place won’t flood and that is giving me piece of mind. Who knows what ill do tomorrow as for us here in Aus it’s the Australia day long weekend so no work for me. Maybe a Harry Potter marathon is in order, or LOTR, or Star Wars or maybe even Firefly/Serenity. But most likely more Doctor Who.

Today I’ve also been crocheting. But on days like this it’s always hard to decide which craft project to work on. Or wether to read instead. Tough decisions indeed.

Now as I write this and while I’m waiting for my man to return home (I don’t want to lose where we are up to in doctor who) I have put on singing in the rain (for the irony) in French. It’s funny because the songs are still in English but I hope it’s still subconsciously helping my French during the dialog anyway. I learnt French in high school but haven’t really kept it up since so I’m trying to work on improving it again and maybe even get better. I’ve always loved languages and I’d love to learn lots of them.

Well that’s all from me for now. Stay tuned. If your luck you may get another update tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment