Saturday 2 February 2013

It's My Birthday!


Well tomorrow is anyway but the celebrations are underway. last night I was taken out to a fancy dinner with my boyfriend's family. they even got happy birthday written on my desert plate in chocolate. It was great. They also gave me a hot chocolate machine. 

Today I've been relaxing. We had sushi for lunch and watched Doctor who: the movie. I also got to open one of my presents from my boyfriend. I got a really nice fountain pen. It's wonderful to write with. I really like writing with ink. I have a few quills that you have to have ink for but this is the first one I have with the ink built in.  

Tonight is dinner with my family. We’re having Chinese food (my choice). Tomorrow I have work where I will at least get macaroons and maybe cupcakes. Then I’m taking Wednesday off work to spend with my boyfriend. So all in all birth week is off to a great start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment