Sunday 3 March 2013

A Leap of Faith


‘Just take a leap of faith’ he said. And so I did.

I signed our intention to leave papers before we even filled in our application for another place. The planner in me did not like this at all. Especially as we did it without a plan B. It was get the place we were hoping for (that he had found that day) or frantically look for a place to live.

It paid off. We will be signing the new lease tomorrow and moving next weekend.  And the big plus? It’s just down the road. Literally.

So now we have to get ready to move. Have we started packing? No.  Have we organised anything? Nope. But that’s ok we’ll get there (or so he tells me). I spent the weekend cooking. I made cupcakes, pudding, peppermint patties, pavlova, and cookies which I have been decorating (I haven’t finished yet). It’s been great and its kept me from worrying (as I tend to do against my will) about the move and how unorganised we are for it.

And so next weekend we move. I’m sure it will be as hellish as all moves but I’m not going to worry about it because I have taken a leap of faith. And it paid off. And I have my man to thank for holding my hand while we jump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment